The site below is not a comprehensive guide to use of the Desire2Learn LMS, and our team can only assist with SWEAP integration. we are unable to provide support for any other aspect of D2L’s functionality. Screenshots are provided for illustrative purposes but may not exactly match your own system, particularly since navigation elements can vary depending on your version of the platform.
- From the course homepage, select External Learning Tools (LTI) in the top navigation bar. If you don’t see the link in the navigation bar go to Course Tools > Edit Course > Site Resources and find the External Learning Tools that way.
- Select the blue New Link button to add a new LTI link. You will follow this process with each new link you have to add.
- Fill in the information as below – with the title being the instrument you are trying to set up. You will need to set up a new link for each instrument type.
- Be sure to allow users to see the link, and to sign with tool secrets. Put in your assigned information from our website for the key and secret,
- Scroll down to security and select desired options. SWEAP suggests the settings below.
- To confirm the link works, you can right click the link to preview.
- You may now add the link to your course. SWEAP suggests adding this link to your course master.