Program Assessment Made Easy
Programs are able to conduct multi-dimensional assessment for student performance of core competencies without the extensive time and headache of trying to develop their own instruments.
SWEAP is committed to providing the highest quality assessment instruments to aid undergraduate and graduate social work programs in evaluation necessary for program development and improvement.
SWEAP instruments are specifically designed to be responsive to the Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards (EPAS) of the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), related to both initial accreditation and reaffirmation. However, each social work program is individually responsible for appropriately reporting and interpreting data provided through SWEAP instruments to CSWE.
Why Choose Us
- Personalized Support for Individual Program Needs
- Simplified Assessment with Valid and Reliable Instruments
- Over 75 Years of Combined Expertise in Program Evaluation
- Cost Effective Established Instruments with Multiple Delivery Methods
- Flexibility with Instrument Package Customization
If you would like to contact a SWEAP member directly click here.