REPORTS DESIGNED TO BE RESPONSIVE TO CSWE EPAS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE PRICE OF PURCHASED INSTRUMENTS
Baseline instruments are administered through “e-ticket” links. These links can be sent by a single-link, through a learning management system, by individual email through the SWEAP online user interface, or individually sent by the social work program, themselves.
For a social work program with 100 generalist practice year students in a given year, using both the SWEAP Curriculum Instrument and the SWEAP Field Instrument at midpoint and end of placement, the costs for the three options are as follows:
- Baseline: $900, for a single administration of the SWEAP Curriculum Instrument, and 2 administrations of the SWEAP Field Instrument, per student.
- Learning Management System Integration: $1500 for a single administration of the SWEAP Curriculum Instrument, and 2 administrations of the SWEAP Field Instrument, per student.
- New SWEAP users first need to create an account profile by clicking on the “create profile” link on the home page. You will be required to use the email address associated with your social work program, with an .edu extension. (If you have trouble with this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next, you will be assigned to the code (ie. the SWEAP “progranym”) representing your social work program. If your program already uses SWEAP, you should be automatically assigned to that code, based on your email address. If your program is new to SWEAP, you will be assigned a new code.
- Once you are assigned to your code/progranym, you can order your instruments. Find the instrument page that you are instrument in purchasing from. Select the instrument, choose from the various options, indicate the amount of instruments you are ordering. Click “add to your cart.” You can add additional instruments before finalizing your order.
- You can pay for SWEAP instruments using a credit card or check. SWEAP uses PayPal to authorize and process credit card transactions. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PROCESS THE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION. SWEAP also accepts checks, and can work with your program to process purchase orders. Please contact email@example.com to ensure speedy processing of purchase orders and checks.
If you would like to exchange an older version of an instrument for a newer version of the instrument, we can conduct a simple exchange. There is no cost associated with this type of exchange. For instance, if you have 10 unused paper versions of the Foundation Curriculum Assessment Instrument (FCAI) purchased before 9/1/16, you can request a simple exchange for 10 paper versions of the new version. If you have 20 old online Exit Instrument, you can request a simple exchange for 10 updated online Exit Instruments.
To exchange old BEAP printed versions, you will need to contact us.
All exchange requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanging paper for online (same instrument):
If you would like to exchange unused older paper instruments for online versions of the same instrument, you can make a request to exchange paper for the baseline online instrument. There is no cost associated with this type of exchange.
If you would like to exchange unused instruments for another type of instrument, you may need to pay an additional cost per instrument, depending on the current cost and format of the instruments you are exchanging.
All exchange requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.
- WCAG 2.0 – Level AA
- California Code 508
If there are other standards that your program needs to meet for accessibility, SWEAP would be happy to work with you to meet those standards. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.