Terms And Conditions
Visitors to the Website and Account Creation
Access to Website and Account Security
We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including authorized users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
If you are a student user, you will have access to the Website during the time allotted for you to complete your instruments.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another authorized user, or any other person or entity;
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Website;
- Modify, move, add to, delete, or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Website;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Website;
- Use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website, which are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, or otherwise use any information available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes. You may not use the trademarks, logos, and service marks for any purpose without our express written permission or such other third party that may own the intellectual property rights.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time, the Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by us. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither do we guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials, or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
The materials provided on the Website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website; we do not, however, make any warranties or representations as to the materials accuracy or completeness. We periodically add, change, improve, or update the material provided on the Website without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
Furthermore, the Website from time-to-time may incorporate a particular state’s licensure requirements for the convenience of student authorized users. We make no representation or warranty that licensure requirements incorporated in the Website are accurate or reflect any changes to a particular state’s licensure requirements. It is the authorized user’s sole responsibility to track his or her progress towards the completion of and know and understand his or her state’s licensure requirements.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Security and Performance
To help protect the privacy of personal and non-personal information you transmit through use of this Website, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
The security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, username, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of the Website. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of the Website, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
SWEAP has the right to build a search engine within the Website to help visitors find information easier. The search engine will be used to look up publicly available information presented on our Website, and not personal information of our users
Payment Card Industry Data Standard
If you are using a credit or debit card on our Website(s), your data is encrypted and stored with a PCI-DSS compliant third-party vendor(s). We never store your credit card or debit card information.
8281 Wynstone Court
Windsor, CO 80550
SWEAP Terms and Conditions V2021.1