Dear SWEAP Users:
As we approach the beginning of the fall semester, it’s time to plan for 2015-16 outcomes assessment, this time, with EPAS 2015 in mind. Here are some important updates from us:
1) You can order EPAS 2015 instruments! We have updated our Field, Exit, Alumni and Employer instruments in accordance with the new 2015 EPAS, to include items that assess the nine competency areas, and related practice behaviors.” Order the instruments on our website now, and they will be ready for you to print/send by the end of August.
Need to prepare your self-study under 2008 EPAS? Don’t worry!
ALL 2008 EPAS INSTRUMENTS WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE AS LONG AS THEY ARE NEEDED!!
2) ENTRANCE and CURRICULUM (FCAI) INSTRUMENTS did not need updating for 2015 EPAS, so you can order and receive those anytime. As we reported earlier this summer, the Entrance Instrument is now FREE to all programs who pay their annual SWEAP program fee!
3) Follow our SWEAP Facebook Page http:://facebook.com/groups/
4) Meet & Greet at CSWE’s APM in Denver. At least 5 of our SWEAP team members will be in Denver this October. We will post on our website and Facebook page a schedule of dates/times that we will be available to chat informally each day of APM. If you would like to schedule a separate meeting, please contact a SWEAP team member directly.
5) Coming Soon: Additional resources. Check out our updated website (sweapinstruments.org). New resources are being added all the time. The SWEAP team now has an example of a learning plan/educational contract directly tied to our Field instrument. You can purchase this copyrighted document through our website. SWEAP is also developing an example assessment plan. The assessment plan will be available to all active SWEAP programs. We will also be uploading model letters to include with our Alumni and Employer surveys, along with tips on how to increase return rates.
As always, if you have any questions, or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach out to any SWEAP team member.
The SWEAP Team
Brian Christenson, email@example.com
Tobi DeLong-Hamilton, Tobi.Hamilton@socwk.utah.edu
Dorothy Farrel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Freedman, Daniel.email@example.com
Ruth Gerritsen-McKane, ruth.gerritsen-mckane@socwk.
Tameca Harris-Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn Krase, Kathryn.email@example.com
Phil Ng, firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Panos, email@example.com